我的账号|个人门户 |文件夹|   |搜索|Help|收藏本站
Home
登录免费注册一个新账号
我的账号我的圈子
Home » Forum » 玩转广州 » 正文  ┊  (返回) 普通模式讨论区发表新主题回复本文
Normal Normal
回复:0人 / 0
点击:136

广州话经典翻译

Lica  于Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:59  www.gzclub.net/oubb/578234.html   IP: Loged
账号: Lica
名字: Lica
级别:Diamond
给Lica发快信(悄悄话) ::: 点击可查看Lica的个人资料
Edit回复引用Remove


你教我以后点出黎行?
You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?


 如果你够姜既话就放马过黎。
If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.


我见到件猪扒啊
"I saw a pork chop”
  。

 你系咪路啊?
Are you road?

  你系乜水啊?
What the water are you?

   你大我啊
Do you big me?
 ?
   班马劈友。
Zebra chops people.


  批我个头俾你当凳坐。
Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.



  你当我无到?(劲!!)
Do you think me didn’t arrive?

  你有种,我会俾D颜色你睇,兄弟,同我一齐上!
You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.

  今日我好黑仔。
Today I was very black son.


 我着紧草。 (经典啊)
I am wearing grass.

   你未够班同我讲数!
You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!

  二打六
Two beat six.。


  二五仔
Two five son.

斩距十八碌
cut him eighteen pieces


赢你9条街
WIN YOU NINE STREET



跳 转 到 :

About Us -- advert -- Contact Us -- Join Us -- Help -- 收藏本站 -- 设为首页

Copyright © 2001~2007 gzclub.net. All Rights Reserved.  [ 粤ICP备05055685号 ]  系统提供: OuBB.